Monday 1 August 2011

One Year Old!

August's kit, Celebrate is now in the shop!
 Its a kit full of bright colours to help you celebrate anything in your life!
 It has the usual things that are only found in The Make and Create shop kits!
I really hope you like the kit and will join me in celebrating The Make and Create shop's 1st Anniversary!
I can't believe it's been a whole year that I started this little shop! Thank you to everyone who has brought any of my kits over the year, I really hope you have enjoyed using them! And thank you to all my guest designers for your great work with my kits. 
Thanks for your support!

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE this!!!! i have not seen these colors together a lot and they worked beautifully together!!! wish i could play with this kit :) cannot wait to see what the designers do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh~ and a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY Make and Create!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Make and Create! Super kit, adore all the brightness :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations with Make and Create, Anna.
    I just LOVE the kits I bought and I'm SO excited to see what you come up with during the celebration-month :-D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!