Wednesday 31 August 2011

Guest Designer Creation

I gave the lovely Sj Dowsett a previous guest designer, these felt and twin circle embellishments and asked her to create a layout using them.
 Here is the stunning creation she came up with!
I love how Sj has used the embellishments, they look great on the bright green background! Sj also used some of the Celebrate Embellishment Kit on this layout, she used the spotty bow and the little gems from the kit.
Thanks for creating this Sj!

Tomorrow is time for another kit, September's kit will only be a half kit as I've been busy creating lots of mini kits and embellishments for the shop this month!
I will give you a clue to tomorrow's kit think 'punky'!!
Back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!