Friday 1 April 2011

Spring to Life kit

The Spring to Life kit is now in the shop!
This kit is full of the joys of spring! It's good for Easter too! Lots of pretty colours, pink, yellow and turquoise.
As usual there's lots of thing exclusive to The Make and Create shop, like handmade journaling cards, unique journaling spots and April calender designed by me and 5 unique, handmade embellishments.

Here's a card I made with the kit for Mother's day, it would also be great as an Easter card by changing the greeting obviously!
I will also be launching something very exciting soon, a DIY Spring Mini Book Kit. It will include everything you need to complete a lovely spring or Easter mini book, including the book and things from the Spring to Life kit to decorate it. (picture coming) I have a couple ready but if you would be ineterested in having one please let me know by emailing makeandcreate@hotmail.com or by leaving a comment, thanks.

Really hope you like the kit!

**Please note I will be away for the weekend so orders won't be processed until I get back on Monday** 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!