Thursday 21 April 2011

Easter Cards

As Easter is nearly upon us I thought I would pop in and show you a couple of Easter cards that Kat and I created with the Spring to Life kit.
First up is Kat's, she was very clever with this card and punched lots of borders that matched the one in the kit and covered the card with them! Kat said she thought the journaling card was beautiful enough to featured by itself! That was lovely of her though I must admit I do love these journaling cards, if I do say so myself!!
 Next up is a card I created with the kit. I made a chick shape and cover it with glue and then crunched up the yellow tissue paper to cover it.
Hope you all have a lovely long Easter weekend and get to enjoy some sunshine wherever you are!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!