Wednesday 30 March 2011

April's Guest Designer

April's guest designer will be the lovely Kat Poole, I have liked her work for a while now so I can't wait to see what she creates with the Spring to Life kit!

Here's what Kat had to say about herself:
My name is Kat Poole and I currently live in the United States in Southern California. I am originally from the eastern United States, but my work caused me to move to the west coast. I am in love with both places…as long as I am by a beach, I am happy! I have been seriously scrapbooking since the end of 2008 and it has quickly become one of my favorite hobbies. When I am not scrapping, I enjoy going to the beach, working out and spending time with my friends, family and boyfriend.
You can find some more of my work at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!