Friday 11 March 2011

Butter Crunch

I have a layout to share with you today that I made with the Welcome Home kit!
 There's nothing I like doing more at home than baking! So I thought the kit would be perfect for some baking photos. This layout is about some biscuits that we make called Butter Crunch. Whenever I make them they remind me of when my mum used to make them all the time when we were kids for when we went on camping trips as we used to go a lot! Everyone always loved them, they are especially good with a hot cup of tea! I wrote about this on the recipe card along with of course the recipe!  
I love these colours together and the bit of denim looks great with them too. I used some squares of the green gingham fabric and used pinking shears to cut them out to give a nice edge to it.

I used the net flower but as it was on white, the edge of it didn't show up very well so I inked the edge in red ink. As well as the fabric recipe card and net flower I also used from the kit some strips of the red crepe paper, the paper doily which I cut in half, red trim, a denim back saying, punched buttons and a real button, a wooden mini peg and the heart embellishment.
I added some patterned paper strips to the edge and some red paint drops to finish it off.

Hope you like it! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!