Friday 12 November 2010

Papercraft Inspirations

Tessa my guest designer for the Golden leaves kit has one of the gorgeous layouts she made featured on the Papercraft Inspirations website! They said some lovely things about my handmade flower embellishments!

Thank you to those of you who suggested colour schemes for my next Christmas kit. There were some great suggestions, you've got me thinking about other colour schemes for future kits but I could only go with one colour scheme for this kit! I went with a scheme a couple of people suggested, I have made it into a kit and it will be hitting the shop soon so watch this space! I will announce the winner of the small RAK when the kit is launched as if I told you now it would give the colour scheme away!!

There will be no December kit as I will had two out in November. I going to try something a bit different for December instead as everyone will be busy preparing for the festive season!!

I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Your flowers are oh so deserving of those kind words, too! Thank you for the opportunity to design with such a fabulous kit!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!