Friday 19 November 2010

Festive Frost kit

The new kit, Festive Frost is now in the shop! The kit is packed full of white, silver and bright blue.
As well as scrapping your Christmas photo with this kit, it's not too Christmassy so it's also good for snow and frosty photos. Here's some close ups!

 I made this layout with the kit, I had this lovely snowy photo to scrap so I kept to 2 colours, the silver and white. I only added cardstock, letters and a small piece of grey spotty patterned paper, the rest is all from the kit.  I misted over one of the doilies in silver shimmer mist to make the pretty pattern and used some of the silver thread to stitch a frame around the photo.
 I took some of the metallic silver crepe paper to use at the bottom of the photo under a bit of patterned paper and added some silver ribbon and white lace. I also added some of the misted silver doily under the edges on the patterned paper. I then used some gems and felt snow flakes to finish it off!
On to the winner of the RAK, a few people suggested this colour scheme but the first person to suggested it was (drum roll please!) Ellie Sedgwick! Ellie, if you could email me your address please I will put you prize in the post to you, you have won a selection of my handmade embellishments.

I really hope you like the kit, let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!