Monday 1 November 2010

November's New Kit

The new kit is now in the shop!! It's called Traditional Cheer and it's a Christmas kit in traditional colours.
Here it is:
 You can buy it from the shop tab now!

I made this layout with the kit. I just added the green patterned paper as the photo mat the rest is from the kit! I used the sequin waste as a mask to mist over, it's good as the mist just wipes off so you can still use it as it is. I used a lenght of the red crepe paper and put folds into it and cut a piece the gold crepe paper and put it underneath the red.
I used the red thread from the kit to put a bit of detail on one of the green felt stars and added a star to the centre.  I painted the chipboard gingerbread man in red and gave him some detail in white. I used the lovely Christmas twine and tied a bow in it and threaded 2 of the decorative pins through it.
I love clustering the embellishment together to give interest.

It felt good to scrap a bit of Christmas as I have had the photos from last Christmas sat here for nearly a year and never got around to scrapping them. I don't feel like scrapping Christmas is January! Nows the chance to get last years photos scrapped! When do you scrap your Christmas photos? It does start to put you in the festive mood!

Hope you all like the kit! Thanks for taking the time to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!