Wednesday 1 September 2010

The new kit is now in the shop!!

September's kit is called Back to School, its a kit for capturing those special childhood moments. The main colours of the kit are red, yellow and blue. Go to the 'shop' tab and take a look at it now!

Here is a layout I made with this kit, I used the dictionary paper, felt stars, felt pencils, arrows, ribbon, ric rac and journaling spots from the kit. 

Here's a close up!

I would love to see what you would create with this kit!

Don't forget if you have make any projects or layouts with this kit or any other of my kits please email makeandcreate@hotmail.com them to me or leave a link in the comments I would love to see them and they may end up on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!