Thursday 30 September 2010

October's Guest Designer

Thank you for Rebekah for being September's guest designer, she did a great job with the 'Back to School' kit.
I'm lucky enough to have another great guest designer for October she is the lovely Tessa Buys!
Here's what Tessa had to say about herself: I am a happy mother to three energetic, wonderful boys and wife to an amazing, supportive husband. I love the arts and am a professional dancer, teacher, and choreographer. When I'm not dancing, I am scrapbooking and creating for my Etsy shop, Precocious Paper. I am blessed to design for several shops and challenge blogs and I am thrilled to be designing this month for The Make and Create Shop!

I'm really pleased to have Tessa aboard for October as I love her work and can't wait to see what she creates with the new kit!
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for launch of the new Ocotber kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!