Tuesday 31 August 2010

Septembers Guest Designer

Tomorrow is September which means Beki's term as August guest designer comes to an end, thanks Beki for the lovely work you created with the Summer Splash kit, hope you enjoyed using it!

It now gives me great pleasure to introduce Septembers guest designer who is Rebekah Montague.
This is what Rebekah had to say about herself.  I'm a Mum of one, part time teacher and avid scrapper. I've been scrapping prolifically since Connor was born in 2006 and have loved the boom in scrapping stash over the last four years. I love layering up my layouts with blooms, stickers, ribbons and rub ons and am becoming more and more confident with paint and mists too.

I can't wait to see what she creates with the new kit!
Come back tomorrow to see September's embellishment kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!