Friday 30 September 2011

October's Guest Designer

October's guest designer is Christine Emberson.

Here's a bit about her:
Happy living in my Kentish Victorian terrace in the UK with my sons, too many cats and now a puppy!  I’ve always been interested in craft, from learning to knit and sew as a young child to running my own bead jewellery business.  Once I discovered paper crafting I was instantly hooked, I had discovered a way to ‘gift wrap life’ – capture special moments and beautify them with craft.  I would describe my personal style as somewhat vintage with a slightly out of control addiction to butterflies!   Flutter by my blog.


I think October's kit, Old Type will be right up her street!
Can't wait to see what she creates!


Back tomorrow with the kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!