Sunday 18 September 2011

Celebrate Layout

It's been a bit quiet in here lately sorry about that, I've been busy!!
Anyway I did find time to create a layout using the Celebrate kit.
It was also for the Studio Challenges to make a layout with a list on so I listed all the things my nephew loves on his 3rd birthday!
 I used lots from the kit: 3 different ribbons, the bunting, handmade felt circle embellishment, 2 flags, lined journalling paper, yellow spotty bow, buttons, green sequins, thread and green tissue paper, which I pleated.

Don't forget that all the past kits are still available in the shop, for example if you have photos of your children going back to school, the Back to School kit is still in the shop!

Also please send in anything you create with my kits I would love to see it and you never know it might end up on here! (makeandcreate @hotmail.com) 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!