Sunday 17 July 2011

Next Challenge

The next challenge is up on Punky Scraps, this challenge was to create a layout using a sketch.
 This is the layout I made using some of the Jet Set embellishment kit.
I used from the kit; wide green ribbon, a word strip, a tag, green stitched ribbon, punched cardboard circle, buttons, green thread, and bakers twine.
 I made my own embellishment using elements from the kit. I took the punched cardboard circle, a button, some thread and some of the bakers twine to wrap around the button.
I used one of the tags to put in the top corner with my title on it and I used some of the green stitched ribbon and a button and green thread. I also made crosses across the rings with green thread.
Don't forget if you join in any of this months challenges at Punky Scraps you could be in with a chance of winning the Jet Set kit!
Thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!