Tuesday 5 July 2011

July's Guest Designer

The winner of the July guest designer call was Lisa Wilkinson!
Here's what Lisa had to say about herself:
My name is Lisa Wilkinson. I live in Tamworth, NH, USA. I am married to the love of my life and have 5 amazing children from ages 3-12. I have been scrapbooking for about a dozen years and have been addicted ever since I started I am an everyday scrapper. I scrap everyday things everyday. I love to keep it simple, yet add my own unique touches and embellishing to make the pages truly my own. I love to scrapbook to create something lasting, something that will help me remember all the memories we have created as a family and all the beauty that is around me. I create to help inspire others, to use what they have, remember what they have been given, and write it all down before we all forget. When I am not scrapping you can find me home schooling, organizing, or enjoying all the nature outside my door.

I love Lisa's style and I can't wait to see what she does with the kit.

Thank you to everyone that applied, I loved looking at everyones work and it was a tough decision to make, there is some real talent out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!