Wednesday 22 June 2011

You Could be July's Guest Designer

How would you like to be my guest designer for July?!
I'm looking for someone creative to design with July's embellishment kit. The kit is called 'Jet Set' and it's a travel/holiday kit.
If you are successful you will have a free embellishment kit to play with! All I ask is you make at least 3 projects with it during the month. You will also have a link to your blog on here and your work will be shown here and on The Make and Create Shop's Facebook page.

If this sounds good to you all you have to do is email me (makeandcreate@ hotmail.com) your favourite layout using embellishments, a bit about yourself, a link to your blog and why you would like to use this kit?
This is open to anybody, past guest designers, old and new and wherever you are in the world so please tell all your friends about it and spread the word!
The closing date is Tuesday 28th July 2011, I would love to see you all apply! There's not long to enter so please get your entries in quick!
I will announce the winner as soon as I can after the closing date.
Look forward to seeing your entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!