Friday 17 June 2011

Village Fete Layout

I've been busy creating a layout with this months Village Fete kit. I made this layout of our village fete last year, where I had a stall to sell the jewellery I made from. I love the colours of this kit and the patterns of the Crate Paper collections. I did a bit of pink misting and then inked the edges of the large doily and stuck it over the top of the misting.
 I ruffled the wide green ribbon and added the pink flower trim over the top of it and stitched it down in places along the lenght of it.
I only used one piece of patterned paper to mat one of the photos and some Thickers, the rest is all from the kit!

This is the kit that is in the shop now!
Hope you like what I created!

Back soon with new embellishment packs that will be added to the shop shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!