Thursday 9 December 2010

A Snowy Layout

I have another lovely project from Sue, the Festive Frost kit's designer to share with you today. Sue made this lovely layout using the embellishments from the kit. How cute is that snowman?!
She used from the kit, the bingo card, buttons, frosty words, a strip of blue crepe paper, bling, sequins and the snowflakes.

I love the deep blue background on this, it really makes the white stand out and a great bit of glitter too!

Hope you are all getting on well with your Christmas prep and keeping warm!
Thanks for popping in!

1 comment:

  1. I've just found you while hopping around some blogs looking for some scrapbooking inspiration (getting bored of making cards now lol) have added myself as a follower so I can find you again, but just wanted to say I LOVE this layout - what a fab design and love all the little embellishments they work so well together Hel x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!