Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

Here are a few of my Christmas journal pages that I used some of my handmade embellishments on from my mini kits. The first one I used the red gingham flower from the Traditional Cheer embellishment pack.
On this one I used another red  and green flower embellishment from the Traditional Cheer pack.
 And this one I used the blue snowflake embellishment from the Festive Frost embellishment pack. They are great for using in Christmas journal just the right size too!
All that's left for me to say is Merry Christmas to you all and thank you for all your interest and orders from my little shop it's much appreciated. I'll be back with more embellishments to tempt you with in the new year.
Thanks for looking as always! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!