Wednesday 27 October 2010

Fabulous Fall

I have another one of Tessa's gorgeous layouts to share with you today.
I love the way Tessa has plaited crepe paper and the cluster of embellishments in the corner. Tessa even made her own flower to go with the ones from the kit using the deep red tissue paper from the kit.

Don't forget the 'Golden Leaves' kit is still available as well as the Golden Leaves half kit so go and get one so you can create some gorgeous layouts like Tessa has!

Anybody up for a little RAK? All you need to do is let me know which colours you would like a Christmas embellishment kit in (except red and green)? The winning suggestion will get the RAK, so just let me know!
Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see an olive green teamed with a dusky pink for a Christmas kit :) am just about to buy the autumn kit though, don't remind me about Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!