Wednesday 22 February 2012

Complete

I've got Leanne's second project from the Two Hearts kit for you today! 
Leanne used the crepe paper, borders, tag, twine, heart pin and a couple of the embellishments all from the Two Hearts kit!
Here's what Leanne said about her layout:
"Now I love the red, grey and white combo in this kit - but I think I was getting a bit caught up in making everything match. That is until I pulled out this piece of aqua patterned paper! Oh My, why didn't I think of it before! Red and aqua, such a lovely combo. I used bright letters for the title but as there are october afternoon they are not too bright, and still a little muted in shade."


Thank you Leanne, for sharing such a lovely layout!


If you have made anything with any of The Make and Create shop kits please let me know I would love to see it. Leave a link here in the comments or facebook or email me (makeandcreate@ hotmail.com), you never know your creation might just end up on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!