Monday 10 October 2011

Old Type, First Project

October's guest designer Christine created this beautiful card using the Old Type kit.
I love how Christine has used my hand cut bird, my flower embellishment, pins, butterflies, tag and thread anyone would love to receive that!

I've had such a good response to this kit, thank you so much for all your orders you have been keeping my busy! Sorry if your parcel has been delayed in getting to you, I've been making over the weekend so a big batch of orders went out this morning.

If you make anything with this kit or any of my kits or embellishments please email me (makeandcreate @hotmail.com), leave a link here or post  it on The Make and Create shop Facebook page, I would really love to see it! 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!TFS

    If you get a chance please vote for me on the card making contest that I joined. Thanks a lot!
    Link here: http://bochscreations.blogspot.com/2011/10/im-in-round-2-thank-you-all-please-vote.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!