Monday 31 January 2011

White Out

Just popped in to show you a layout I made with the 'Snow Bright' kit. I used the star sequin waste as a mask to mist over with pink mist. I must admit it didn't go quite as I had planned, I should of mask off the rest of the cardstock as it become a bit to pink!!! But I'm not one to give up on something when it doesn't go right so I masked off the bit where the sequin waste was and misted over the pink with silver to tone it down a bit!! I used a small bit of patterned paper and folded a strip of the bright blue issue to go under my photo.
I then used some ricrac, 2 flowers, a big sparkly star, one of my handmade flower embellishments, a felt snowflake, a snow themed word, a button, a small bit of thread to tie on the button and a tag, all from the kit to embellishment my page.
And in the end I'm quite pleased with how it turned out!!

Don't forget it's the 1st Feb tomorrow so please came back then as the next kit 'True Love' hits the shop! Really hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here, I'd be delighted to receive it!!